Although traditionally attributed to men, in recent years, sexual criminal offenses have been widely publicized against men, women and even minors.
A sex crime conviction can follow you around for the rest of your life as you will be deemed a sex offender, and in some situations, a felon as well.
Sexual offense crimes may involve the following types of crimes, but not limited to:
• Child Molestation
• Internet Sex Crimes
• Lewd Acts with Child
• Human Trafficking
• Child Pornography
• Indecent Exposure
• Spousal Rape • Solicitation of Prostitution
• Date Rape • Sexual Abuse
• Statutory Rape • Incest
• Sexual Assault • Sex with Animals
• Sexual Battery • Avoiding Registration as Sex Offender
Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law is a law firm which possesses the experience and resources necessary to effectively guide you through each and every aspect of your sex crime defense case.
As your Orlando Sex Crime Defense Attorney, we will listen to your story, inform you of your legal rights, thoroughly investigate and analyze the evidence against you, put the actions of law enforcement under a microscope, determine what the best possible defense would be, and aggressively represent your rights with every legal resource available by law. At Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law, we are extremely detailed in our investigation of the facts and evidence of your case, which ensures we always maintain due diligence in our effort to provide each of our sex crime defense clients the highest standard of legal representation.
Regarding the defense of your criminal charges, as your Orlando Sex Crime Defense Attorney, we will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected in an effort to successful resolve your legal situation in the best possible manner, will will:
• Negotiate to have your charges dropped or dismissed
• Negotiate to have your charges reduced
• Negotiate for a diversion program (when available)
• Negotiate for probation instead of jail or prison time
• When a trial is unavoidable, we will aggressively defend your legal rights
If you or a loved one has been accused of a sex crime, we urge you to be proactive in ensuring your legal rights are protected by contacting an experienced Orlando sex crime defense attorney at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law as soon as possible.
Depending on your criminal history, and any additional charges you may be facing, the penalties for a sex crime charge conviction may include:
• Varying terms of jail time or imprisonment
• Hefty monitory fines
• Lengthy terms of probation
• Potential forfeiture of property and assets
• Potential forfeiture of specific basic civil rights
• Community service
• In crimes involving injuries or property damage, legal standing for a civil suit
When accused of a sex crime, you should never take your legal rights lightly. Your rights are a privilege, and our firm considers it an honor to protect those rights by providing professional legal service you can trust and depend upon.
Contact an experienced Orlando sex crime attorney at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law to schedule a free and confidential legal consultation regarding your sex crime defense legal needs.