While misdemeanor crime convictions may not carry the same severity of punishment and consequences as felony convictions, they still may involve jail time, fines, probation and other penalties which a court may order.
Misdemeanors crimes may include, but are not limited to:
• Assault and Battery • Minor in Possession of Alcohol
• Boating under the influence • Possession of Marijuana or Drug Paraphernalia
• Criminal Mischief • Prostitution & Solicitation
• Disorderly Conduct • Resisting an Officer without Violence
• Domestic Violence Battery • Ticket Scalping
• Driving with a Suspended License • Theft (Petit)
• Lewd & Lascivious Acts • Trespassing
• Loitering and Prowling • Unauthorized Sale of Alcohol
Cohen Law Group is a law firm which possesses the experience and resources necessary to effectively guide you through each and every aspect of your misdemeanor crime defense case.
As your Orlando Misdemeanor Defense Attorney, we will listen to your story, inform you of your legal rights, thoroughly investigate and analyze the evidence against you, put the actions of law enforcement under a microscope, determine what the best possible defense would be, and aggressively represent your rights with every legal resource available by law. At Cohen Law Group, we are extremely detailed in our investigation of the facts and evidence of your case, which ensures we always maintain due diligence in our effort to provide each of our misdemeanor crime defense clients the highest standard of legal representation.
Regarding the defense of your criminal charges, as your Orlando Misdemeanor Defense Attorney, we will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected in an effort to successful resolve your legal situation in the best possible manner, we will:
• Negotiate to have your charges dropped or dismissed;
• Negotiate to have your charges reduced;
• Negotiate for a diversion program (when available);
• Negotiate for probation instead of jail or prison time;
• When a trial is unavoidable, we will aggressively defend your legal rights
If you or a loved one has been accused of a misdemeanor crime, we urge you to be proactive in ensuring your legal rights are protected by contacting an experienced Orlando misdemeanor defense attorney at Cohen Law Group as soon as possible.
When accused of misdemeanor crime, you should never take your legal rights lightly. Your rights are a privilege, and our firm considers it an honor to protect those rights by providing professional legal service you can trust and depend upon. Contact Cohen Law Group today for a free and confidential consultation.