A Felony is a more serious crime than that of a misdemeanor or civil infraction, and is punishable by a prison term of more than one year. The different types of felony crimes are:
• 3rd degree felony: punishable by up to a $5,000 fine, five (5) years probation, five (5) years prison;
• 2nd degree felony: punishable by up to a $10,000 fine, fifteen (15) years probation, fifteen (15) years prison;
• 1st degree felony: punishable by up to thirty (30) years probation, thirty (30) years prison.
A felony conviction could have a serious impact upon your life. From the loss of your civil rights, which include your right to vote, your ability to sit on a jury, and your right to own, use, or possess a firearm, your right to own a passport, and so on. A felony drug charge that results in conviction may also result in an immediate two-year suspension of your privilege to drive.
Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law is a law firm which possesses the experience and resources necessary to effectively guide you through each and every aspect of your felony crime defense case.
As your Orlando Felony Defense Attorney, we will listen to your story, inform you of your legal rights, thoroughly investigate and analyze the evidence against you, put the actions of law enforcement under a microscope, determine what the best possible defense would be, and aggressively represent your rights with every legal resource available by law. At Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law, we are extremely detailed in our investigation of the facts and evidence of your case, which ensures we always maintain due diligence in our effort to provide each of our felony crime defense clients the highest standard of legal representation.
Regarding the defense of your criminal charges, as your Orlando Felony Defense Attorney, we will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected in an effort to successful resolve your legal situation in the best possible manner, will will:
• Negotiate to have your charges dropped or dismissed
• Negotiate to have your charges reduced
• Negotiate for a diversion program (when available)
• Negotiate for probation instead of jail or prison time
• When a trial is unavoidable, we will aggressively defend your legal rights
If you or a loved one has been accused of a felony crime, we urge you to be proactive in ensuring your legal rights are protected by contacting an experienced Orlando felony defense attorney at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law as soon as possible.
When accused of felony crime, you should never take your legal rights lightly. Your rights are a privilege, and our firm considers it an honor to protect those rights by providing professional legal service you can trust and depend upon. Contact Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law, Attorneys at Law today for a free and confidential consultation.