The attorneys at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law & Grossman Have succesfully handled many Dog bite cases throughout the state of florida. Dog owners, as well as domestic and exotic pet owners have a legal responsibility to ensure the safety of the public with regards to the actions of their pets. This responsibility extends to situations inside the home, when the pet is let out into the yard, allowed to walk unleased, or other situations in which a victim may be harmed.
Even with the laws regarding pets and public safety, approximately 4.7 million individuals are attacked by dogs in America each year, requiring approximately 800,000 of those victims to seek medical treatment for their injuries.
There are many factors which may increase the likelihood that a dog may bite or attack, including, but not limited to:
• A dog that is not spayed or neutered is three times more likely to bite or attack;
• When the dog is chained up for extended periods of time or is the victim of mistreatment or abuse;
• When a dog is trained to aggressively protect the family or not trained to react well to visitors;
• Male dogs, especially between the ages of one and five, are more likely to bite than female dogs;
Injuries and effects of injuries sustained in a dog bite or animal attack may differ in the severity and conditions both physically and mentally. Medical problems, physical therapy, recovery periods and the short or long term effects of dog bites or animal attacks will also differ depending upon the type and severity of injuries.
Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law is an aggressive law firm which possesses the experience and resources necessary to effectively guide you through each and every aspect of your dog bite or animal attack liability claim.
As your Orlando Dog Bite Liability Attorney, we will listen to your story, inform you of your legal rights, determine what compensation you may legally entitled to seek, and aggressively represent your rights with every legal resource available by law. At Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law, we are extremely detailed in our investigation of the facts and evidence of your case, which ensures we always maintain due diligence in our effort to provide each of our personal injury clients the highest standard of legal representation.
Regarding Compensation, as your Orlando Dog Bite Attorney, we will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected in an effort to help you recover fair compensation, which depending upon your unique circumstances, may include:
• Injuries resulting from your dog bite
• Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work related duties
• Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, and more
• Pain and Suffering
• Long term or permanent diminished quality of life
• And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation, for the immediate family
If you or a loved one has been injured due to a dog bite, we urge you to be proactive in ensuring your legal rights are protected by contacting an experienced Orlando auto accident attorney at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law as soon as possible.
Dog bite and animal attack claims are time sensitive due to:
• Statute of limitations;
• The ability to recover essential evidence for your personal injury claim;
• The ability to contact all relevant witnesses
• To ensure your legal rights are protected
When injured due to a dog bite or animal attack, you should never take your legal rights lightly. Your rights are a privilege, and our firm considers it an honor to protect those rights by providing professional legal service you can trust and depend upon.