A criminal traffic offense is a more serious traffic infraction than a simple traffic violation. Based upon an individual’s prior driving record, criminal traffic offences can be charged as either a misdemeanor or felony.
Criminal traffic offences often involve:
• Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol
• Driving with suspended or revoked license
• Reckless driving
• Driving with an open container
• Leaving the scene of an accident
• Street racing
Facing criminal traffic offense charges and the consequences if convicted can be a traumatic and difficult period of your life. We provide a voice of reason and the strength of experience in the defense of your criminal traffic offense charges.
Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law is a law firm which possesses the experience and resources necessary to effectively guide you through each and every aspect of your criminal traffic offense defense case.
As your Orlando Criminal Traffic Defense Attorney, we will listen to your story, inform you of your legal rights, thoroughly investigate and analyze the evidence against you, put the actions of law enforcement under a microscope, determine what the best possible defense would be, and aggressively represent your rights with every legal resource available by law. At Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law, we are extremely detailed in our investigation of the facts and evidence of your case, which ensures we always maintain due diligence in our effort to provide each of our criminal traffic defense clients the highest standard of legal representation.
Regarding the defense of your criminal traffic charges, as your Orlando criminal traffic Attorney, we will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected in an effort to successful resolve your legal situation in the best possible manner, will will:
• Negotiate to have your charges dropped or dismissed
• Negotiate to have your charges reduced
• Negotiate for a diversion program (when available)
• Negotiate for probation instead of jail or prison time
• When a trial is unavoidable, we will aggressively defend your legal rights
If you or a loved one has been accused of a criminal traffic crime, we urge you to be proactive in ensuring your legal rights are protected by contacting an experienced Orlando traffic offense attorney at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law as soon as possible.
Depending on your criminal history, and any additional charges you may be facing, the penalties for a criminal traffic charge conviction may include:
• Varying terms of jail time or imprisonment
• Hefty monitory fines
• Lengthy terms of probation
• Potential forfeiture of property and assets
• Potential forfeiture of specific basic civil rights
• Community service
• In crimes involving injuries or property damage, legal standing for a civil suit
When accused of a criminal traffic offense or violation, you should never take your legal rights lightly. Your rights are a privilege, and our firm considers it an honor to protect those rights by providing professional legal service you can trust and depend upon.
Contact an experienced Orlando criminal traffic attorney at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law to schedule a free and confidential legal consultation regarding your criminal traffic defense legal needs.