When involved in an auto accident, the victim (or victims) may be subjected to numerous types of injuries in varying degrees of severity. The effects of these injuries often create physical, medical, and financial burdens which may appear as a mountain that is to hard to climb.
Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law is a orlando based law firm which possesses the experience and resources necessary to effectively guide you through each and every aspect of your auto accident claim.
As your Orlando Personal Injury Attorney, we will listen to your story, inform you of your legal rights, determine what compensation you may legally entitled to seek, and aggressively represent your rights with every legal resource available by law. At Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law, we are extremely detailed in our investigation of the facts and evidence of your case, which ensures we always maintain due diligence in our effort to provide each of our personal injury clients the highest standard of legal representation.
Regarding Compensation, as your Personal Injury Attorney Orlando, we will fight to ensure your legal rights are protected in an effort to help you recover fair compensation, which depending upon your unique circumstances, may include:
• Injuries resulting from your personal injury
• Lost wages due to time missed from work, and inability to perform your work-related duties
• Medical bills directly related to your injuries, including medical treatment, and more
• Pain and Suffering
• Long-term or permanent diminished quality of life
• And in the unfortunate event of a loss of life, compensation, for the immediate family
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, we urge you to be proactive in ensuring your legal rights are protected by contacting an experienced Orlando car accident attorney at Cohen Grossman, Attorneys at Law as soon as possible. You only have 14 days to seek medical attention.
Auto accident injury, property damage, and insurance claim disputes are time-sensitive due to:
• Floridas Statute of limitations which governs the time period during which you can make a claim
• The ability to recover essential evidence for your personal injury claim;
• The ability to contact all relevant witnesses
When involved in an auto accident, you should never take your legal rights lightly. Your rights are a privilege, and our firm considers it an honor to protect those rights by providing professional legal service you can trust and depend upon.
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is vital that you seek medical attention within the first 14 days of an accident.